EPOS-NL Annual meeting
The EPOS-NL annual meeting will be held on 16 September 13:00 - 17:00 (CEST)
EPOS-NL: What’s in it for you?
In this free of charge, virtual meeting you can get lots of information on unique Dutch research facilities and data for solid Earth sciences, and on how you can access both facilities and data – free of charge!
13:00 – 13:30 Welcome and introduction – Martyn Drury and Ronald Pijnenburg
13:30 – 14:10 Free of charge facility access – Meet the labs!
- Delft Petrophysics Lab – Auke Barnhoorn
- Earth Simulation Lab: High Pressure & Temperature Lab – André Niemeijer / Suzanne Hangx
- Earth Simulation Lab: Tectonic Modelling Lab – Ernst Willingshofer
- DAP geothermal research well – Phil Vardon
- Multi-scale Imaging and Tomography (MINT) facilities – Oliver Plümper
14:10 – 14:40 Keynote – Helen Glaves
14:40 – 15:00 Break
15:00 – 16:15 Data sharing and access
- How to publish research data in the Netherlands? – Richard Wessels
- ORFEUS Data Centre: How to access seismological data? – Jarek Bienkowski
- Strabospot: A (mobile) application for multi-scale correlation of image, analytical and rock physics data – tbd
- EPOS ICS-C: The multi-disciplinary webportal for solid Earth scientific data → try it yourself! – Jan Michalek
16:15 – 17:00 Closing and virtual bar